Thursday, August 15, 2013

Another Happy Birthday

In case you didn't know, our family is full of August Birthdays.

My Aunt Sue's was on the 8th (Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Sue!)

Yesterday was my big brothers Birthday.....

Next week we start what I call our "Family Birthday" because Allen, mine and Juliet's Birthdays are within days of each other. Crazy!

But today is my Grandmother, Ruth Shattuck's 87th Birthday! Here is a picture of my Grandmother at 18 years old and another of her a few years back.

An amazing woman who is still making beautiful quilts and just got her first iPhone! She is incredibly giving and is always sending me supplies to help me out with my crafting projects (thank you so much Grandma!)

Grandma, for all the years you've been such a wonderful Grandma to me, and now such a wonderful Great Grandmother to Juliet, THANK YOU, thank you, thank you.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA SHATTUCK!

All our love,
Allen, Cristy & Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment