Thursday, November 27, 2014

Little Pie, Little Pie

Yesterday Juliet helped me cut out the little crust embellishments for my mini pies. I attempted the mini pies at the last minute not thinking too much about it.

Then it hit me-you cook little pies at different temp and times, the crust which was thin stated to cook way faster than the pie, when should I put my little decorations on so they didn't burn. All these questions and more I feverishly texted to my Mom who is awesome and knows all. She replied quickly and with and the answers and tips needed.

While I wish I could have been with my Mom this Thanksgiving, I'm so grateful for her and thank her so much for always being there for me....even when it's something like little pies.

Thanks Mom, you are the best!
OXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment