Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Off To The CIRCUS!

The day finally came - Allen is home and the Circus is in town so Juliet finally got to ride the elephant with her Daddy!

For those that don't know the story, I took Juliet to the Circus last year while Allen was deployed. She wanted to ride the elephant, so I told her she could ride the elephant with Daddy when he came back.

For 8 months straight after that, she talked about riding the elephant with her Daddy. She talked about this daily, with me, with her Daddy, with multiple strangers in stores, her grandparents and anyone else who would listen.

Finally......the Circus returned and first up, those elephants!

We had a great time. We're all exhausted and ready for bed so I'll post LOTS more pictures tomorrow, but I had to post this one of Juliet and her Daddy, riding the elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment