Friday, November 1, 2013

A bit of boasting

I can't help it, I have to brag for a moment.

Yesterday one of the Moms called in saying she thought the church had a bean bag toss game for the little kids somewhere and she needed to borrow it for her kids Halloween/fall party today at school. I looked everywhere I could think of, but no luck.

She was disappointed and said she would try to figure out something.

Last night I grabbed some fabric and a bucket of beans we used to let Juliet play in and made up a pile of bean bags.

This morning, I found a old copy-paper box and some old cans of spray paint and went to work.

I had called the Mom and told her about the bags I made so she stopped by to pick them up. Right as she walked into my office I finished cutting the holes in the box.

She was so excited and said she would take pictures of the kids playing with it for me which I can't wait to see. I really hope they like it.

One of the things I really like about my job is that at times I get to be creative and help people out at the same time, win-win!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment