Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's a Crafty Christmas!

Im super excited because I finally finished the fabric ABC's I have been working on for Juliet.

One of my goals this year was to make some handmade gifts to give. I had no idea how hard that would be to do with a toddler around so I'm very behind on my original plan. But I'm still trying and doing what I can and will post pictures as I complete (as long as I know the person receiving wont be reading the blog, lol).

I got the ABC letter idea from Pinterest and also have the printout pattern for lowercase and numbers but I think I'll wait and see if she likes them before doing those.

I think they turned out great and used up a lot of little fabric scraps. I also tried to incorporate different textures and lots of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment